d6 Connect is an easy way for parents and guardians to stay connected and up-to-date with what is happening at Richards Bay Christian School.
The d6 Connect app enables parents/guardians to:
- Stay informed and up-to-date with learner and school activities
- Access relevant and up-to-date information (such as school contact persons and account statements)
- Allows users to:
- Respond directly to queries from the school, eliminating the traditional reply slips
- Update parent and learner personal information at the school
- Make general enquiries to the school directly through the application and receive feedback on these enquiries
- Report learner absenteeism
You also obtain access to learner-specific features:
- Learner marks
- Learner absenteeism
Parents/guardians are encouraged to download the FREE d6 Connect app (the one with the black logo) from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your phone.
- Click here for step by step instructions on how set up d6 Connect on your phone.
- or contact the school on 035-786-1147 to arrange an appointment.