Why enrol your child at Richards Bay Christian School?
Richards Bay Christian School (RBCS) is an education campus that will equip your child for a world that does not yet exist, a world that is constantly changing… socially, culturally, environmentally and spiritually.
RBCS endeavours to place the individual needs of each student as a priority and will do everything possible to inform you of all the school has to offer, so that you are able to make an informed decision.
Visiting Richards Bay Christian School
Prospective parents and students are welcome to contact the Admissions Secretary on 035-786-1147 or email email@example.com to arrange for a visit and tour of the campus.
- If you would like to enrol your child/ren at RBCS, please fill out an application form. This can be obtained:
- via download from our website
- from the Admissions Secretary by visiting the school
- or by emailing this request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receipt of your application form and application fee, you will receive a letter of acknowledgment. The application process then involves an interview and entrance assessments.
- Should the school offer your child/ren a place and you wish to accept, please complete an acceptance of place form and pay both the required placement fee and deposit in order to secure the place.
- Once you have received confirmation of your acceptance, you will be required to accept the school’s conditions of admission and code of conduct.
- It is advisable to apply for admission as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Submission of an application form does not imply automatic acceptance for your child.
- Although the date of application orders the wait list, special consideration is given to siblings and family members of RBCS past students.